Wobenzym is a commercial combination
of enzymes consisting of :
- 100 mg of pancreatin
- 1 mg of chymotrypsin (equivalent to 5 ľkat)
- 45 mg of bromelain (equivalent to 225 FIP
- 60 mg of papain (equivalent to 164 FIP units) papaya fruit extract,
- 50 mg of rutoside x 3 H2O
- It has been recommended by alternative health types for correcting
- "no effect on blood coagulation and fibrinolysis"
We have tried Wobenzym and found
no apparent benefit (we were taking bromelain also). Friends taking Wobenzym
without bromelain have reported positive effects.The main beneficial
ingredient appears to be bromelain which may be purchased cheaper.
Original 2001 WebSite as PDF for download