Ginkgo biloba is a herb that has been
used for 6000 years. It has many benefits but should not be used with any
other herb or medicine that affects Coagulation or Platelets.
- reducing viscosity and elasticity of the whole blood, slowing blood
coagulation and inhibiting platelet aggregation
- potent antioxidant
- improvements in speed of information processing working memory and
executive processing attributable
- regulates ionic balance in damaged cells and exerts a specific and potent
Platelet-activating factor antagonist activity.
- Contains colchicine
- Dangerous interactions with
- Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) and ergotamine
- spontaneous haemorrhages
- High dosages may result in intracerebral hemorrhage
Original 2001 WebSite as PDF for download