This page was created on request from a reader:
Lp(a) means lipoprotein (a).
Lp(a) has a
lipoprotein structure nearly identical to LDL cholesterol.
The absence of any drugs to directly lower Lp(a) means looking at items
- Lower LDL cholesterol (assuming that it is transformed into Lp(a))
- Statins or Red Yeast Rice
- Items which increases plasminogen or plasmin
- Items that reduces the incidence of Diabetes, may also reduce Lp(a)
- Vitamin D (2-4000 Iu/D3 per day)
- 4+ cups of Coffee a day(yumm yumm!)
- Items which dissolves fibrin directly
Original 2001 WebSite as PDF for download