Also known as Photophobia.
- Vitamin B2 Deficiency is associate with light Sensitivity
- Vitamn D Deficiency may cause
- Light Exposure --> Vitamin D production --> Immune System
activation --> Herx (headaches, feeling nausea etc).
- Simple self test: Take at least 1000 IU of Vitamin D at
one time and see if there is any reaction in the following 3-7 hours
(for example increase of body temperature). If so, it is likely there is
- Coagulation appears to be a contributor:
- Grape Seed Extract reduces it
Original 2001 WebSite as PDF for download