- The following is a summary of the agents to eliminate various infection
as recognized by conventional medical authorities [Emedicine].
- An exception is Transfer Factor, which was recognized prior to the
advent of patented antibiotics.
- Yes indicates a transfer factor on the market specific
for this infection.
- No with hyperlink indicates there may be risks taking this
antibiotic for this infection (See link)
- N/A without hyperlink indicates no information could be found
-- best to assume ineffectual.
- Click on HHV6 or EBV for antivirals.
- Macrolides: Azithromycin[Zithromax] Clarithromycin Clindamycin
- Tetracyclines: Demeclocycline Doxycycline Minocycline
- Metronidazole (Flagyl, Protostat)
- Amoxicillin: Augmentin (amoxicillin with
- Cephalosporins: cefaclor (CECLOR), cefuroxime (CEFTIN ZINACEF)
- Quinolones: Cinoxacin Nalidixic acid
- FLUOROQUINOLONES Ciprofloxacin Enoxacin Grepafloxacin
Levofloxacin Lomefloxacin Norfloxacin Ofloxacin Sparfloxacin
Original 2001 WebSite as PDF for download