The following are reported experiences during stage 1. If you have additional
experiences, please email or post on
- "slowly increasing my vitamin d intake weekly.. probably less than 50
i.u at a time as it increase my temperature at least one half a degree
temporarily making me sweat and very uncomfortable ... it has also felt like
i am detoxing"
- "Several people on InfectionAndInflammation2 (including myself) have
noticed an increase in the frequency of bowel movements -- from 1 every 2
days to 3-4+ /day, as well as softer stools."
- "With 1000IU of Vitamin D, I found that my temperature increased to 103F
and stayed there for about three hours". [Note: dosage should be
reduced to a level that has less temperature increase]
- "Niacin like flush after taking Vitamin D".
Loss of weight in overweight PWCs
weight in underweight PWCs
Increase of body temperature (from typical sub-normal PWC temperatures)
- Increase in walking speed, greater exercise tolerance.
- Decrease appetite for sugars and decrease tolerance of sweet food.
decrease need for thyroid medication
decrease in 1,25D levels
- Enjoy being
- "I am glad to say all the pain in my neck and
shoulders/back has gone. I wonder if it is connected to the fact I started
one tablespoon of Cod Liver Oil last Thursday and also I have been sitting
in the sun a fair bit since Saturday. "
- May be due to infections
- May be due to too much folate (B9 - Folic Acid) being taken[Info].
- May be due to fillers in vitamins
Original 2001 WebSite as PDF for download